For Cone 5/6
Made for dipping and pouring, Clayscapes glazes have been developed by potters for potters. They are easy to mix and use. They work well in combination with each other. They are lead-free, microwave, dishwasher, and food safe; however, Garden Green, Satin Black, and Copper Patina are not food appropriate.
Glaze test-tile shows the color you are ordering. Additional pictures are variations or combinations of different Clayscapes glazes when layering. Variations may occur and with all glazes - testing should be done prior to application to final pieces.
All dinnerware manufacturers should test both for clay vitrification and glaze safety using their processes - see safety data sheet(s) from manufacturer.
Tableware producers must test all finished ware to establish dinnerware status, due to possible variations in firing temperature and contamination.
1 pound of dry glaze makes approximately 1 pint wet mixed depending upon particular glaze.
Recommend joining this Facebook group of users of Clayscapes glazes to see additional pictures, read, and share experiences with these glazes.
- Amber Celadon is a semi-transparent, glossy golden glaze.
- On porcelain it will be a light golden color.
- On white clay it will be slightly darker.
- On red clay it will be a dark gold color.
- Looks great in combo with the other Celadon's in this glaze line: Shadow Blue, Tim's Dark Green Celadon, Smokey Purple, Fog Grey, Clear
- Check out the Clayscapes Pottery Glazes Facebook Group for more stunning photos of this in combo with other glazes!