For Cone 5/6
Made for dipping and pouring, Clayscapes glazes have been developed by potters for potters. They are easy to mix and use. They work well in combination with each other. They are lead-free, microwave, dishwasher, and food safe; however, Garden Green, Satin Black, and Copper Patina are not food appropriate.
Glaze test-tile shows the color you are ordering. Additional pictures are variations or combinations of different Clayscapes glazes when layering. Variations may occur and with all glazes - testing should be done prior to application to final pieces.
All dinnerware manufacturers should test both for clay vitrification and glaze safety using their processes - see safety data sheet(s) from manufacturer.
Tableware producers must test all finished ware to establish dinnerware status, due to possible variations in firing temperature and contamination.
1 pound of dry glaze makes approximately 1 pint wet mixed depending upon particular glaze.
Recommend joining this Facebook group of users of Clayscapes glazes to see additional pictures, read, and share experiences with these glazes.
- Charcoal is a new beautiful glaze added to the Clayscapes Signature Line of glazes.
- This glaze looks great at cone 5-7.
- Charcoal is formulated to act and work well with Cream.
- Charcoal is a food appropriate satin matte black with a surface that almost looks like leather.
- Comes in bulk dry mix blends perfect for dipping, pouring or brushing! See full mixing instructions at https://www.amyleepottery.com/glaze