For Cone 5/6
Made for dipping and pouring, Clayscapes glazes have been developed by potters for potters. They are easy to mix and use. They work well in combination with each other. They are lead-free, microwave, dishwasher, and food safe; however, Garden Green, Satin Black, and Copper Patina are not food appropriate.
Glaze test-tile shows the color you are ordering. Additional pictures are variations or combinations of different Clayscapes glazes when layering. Variations may occur and with all glazes - testing should be done prior to application to final pieces.
All dinnerware manufacturers should test both for clay vitrification and glaze safety using their processes - see safety data sheet(s) from manufacturer.
Tableware producers must test all finished ware to establish dinnerware status, due to possible variations in firing temperature and contamination.
1 pound of dry glaze makes approximately 1 pint wet mixed depending upon particular glaze.
Recommend joining this group of users of Clayscapes glazes to see additional pictures, read, and share experiences with these glazes.
- Frosted Mint is a unique, opaque, light sea-foam green glaze.
- Where it is thicker it will be slightly darker and glossy.
- Where it is thinner it will be slightly lighter and satin matte.
- Frosted Mint shows texture well.
- Check out the Clayscapes Pottery Glazes Group for more stunning photos of this in combo with other glazes!